BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

COVER LETTER

Wan Norfariha Bte Wan Noorazmi,

982 Lorong Semarak 17/2,

Taman Panchor Jaya,

70400 Seremban,Negeri Sembilan


18 February 2010


Mr. Sim,

No. 5, Jln P6/2, sek. 6,

Bandar Teknologi Kajang,

43500 Semenyih ,Selangor.

Dear Mr. Sim,

Application for the post of Design Engineer

I am a graduated student from UteM interested in interviewing for a job as a design engineer with Bennova Mechanical Engineering Sdn Bhd. I believe that Bennova has the ideal culture in which to pursue my goal of becoming an innovative and responsible design engineer and contributing to the Bennova company's outstanding record as one of the market leaders in equipment design, fabrication, installation & testing and maintenance services.

Academically, my extensive course work under the mechanical engineering department, major in design and innovation at the UteM has allowed me to gain an understanding and appreciation for every aspect required from your company . I also have studied broader elements in designing softwares such as Bris CAD, CATIA and I was also involved in short courses to try new software in the market.

Besides that, my experience working for my assignment's paper, has provided me with a strong base of the environment impact of design idea, and be critical thinking all the time in solving a complicated problem. It also have helped me learn how to be self motivated, work on several projects at once, work quickly and efficiently.

I firmly believe that I will be a good fit in Bennova’s innovative environment. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,


( WAN NORFARIHA BTE WAN NOORAZMI )

Enclosure : Resume

1 comments:

Jaja Razin said...

i like your cover letter...perfectly nice....well done!